Every Photo Has a Story, Share Yours
Interested in sharing the beauty of the Hudson Valley with a huge audience? Here's how:
1. Read the Terms & Guidelines outlined below.
2. Use the Photo Submission Form to send us your best photos, and the story behind them (at minimum 3 to 4 sentences).
3. Wait to see if your photo has been selected to be featured on our website, social media outlets and mailing list!
Selected photos may be featured on TheHudsonValley.com, its social media outlets and mailing list! Our posts on social media alone reach more than 600,000 people around the world, per month! Know someone who may want their photo featured? Share this page with them!
Terms & Guidelines for Photo Submissions:
1. The photo you submit must be one that you took, and own the rights to.
2. By submitting your photo, you're giving TheHudsonValley.com permission to post the photo on its website, related social media outlets and newsletters, with appropriate credit attributed.
3. All photos submitted must include the general time frame and location that the photo was taken. We also highly encourage a detailed description of the circumstances in which the photo was taken, and will consider photos with a reasonable, well-written description in a more timely manner, than photos with no or a short description. We want to know about your experience capturing a moment. There is no limitation on description length.
4. Photos must be at least 800 pixels, wide or high, in the best quality you'd like our sizable audience to see. The better the quality, the more likely it will be that we'll feature it. Landscape and nature-oriented photography is highly recommended.
5. In the event you decide to use a watermark on your work, it must be tastefully-created, sized and placed, or the photo will not be considered. Either way, we will credit you for your work, in the text included with the image.